Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Heading over to Calgary  (Read 2859 times)

Rubi Tuesday (Karen)

Heading over to Calgary
« on: April 19, 2006, 06:44:36 PM »
I'm arriving for my first (of many) business trips in Calgary on April 29 (tentative).  This time I won't be bringing my Jeep  :(  but I was hoping to take up some very kind offers of being a tb if there are any runs being planned.  If there are any and someone wouldn't mind an extra passenger/spotter I'd love to be counted in.

So far the plan (from my VP's point of view) is that I'll be in Calgary every month for almost a year!  I am hoping to drive out end of July for both business and pleasure aka wheelin'.  

PLEASE let me know if I can come along, since I can't pull anyone out with Rubi Rescue I can certainly chip in some gas and the proverbial beer!

Many thanks, Karen

Offline TJ54

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/tj54jeep
Heading over to Calgary
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:18:20 PM »
Hey Karen
How long are you staying on this trip? Will you still be here for the run on May 6.
I don't have a calendar handy but I'm thinking the 29th is a friday?
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Offline 01sahara

• Talks waaay too much!
Hey
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 11:07:01 PM »
Hey Karen

Hope you’re around for a few runs this summer.  8)

I will probably not make it out for the May 6th run due to family commitments but one of the club members usually has an available seat if your in town. :cry: Here is a link to some of our planed events

http://www.calgaryjeep.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1433

If you have driven your jeep all the way from the east for the end of July you may want to look at the Jeep Jamboree at (APEX) in BC, for the beginning of August. A few of us from Calgary are planning on going. What’s another 10 hr drive in a jeep after a three day drive from Ontario? I have a pain in my back just thinking about a three day drive in a TJ.

Hope to see you on the trail

Blair
Super Winch, 33" MT, 2 1/2" lift , CB, Flat Fender
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/george-jungle.html

Offline thayer03

• Budget Lift
Heading over to Calgary
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 03:18:12 PM »
Looking forward to seeing you again Karen! Perhaps we can convince Tom to go wheelin. There will be at least 2 of us!

Randy
FSJ's RULE!!!

Rubi Tuesday (Karen)

Heading over to Calgary
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 08:35:37 PM »
just putting the last touches on my itinerary.  Will know details mid week.  Looking forward to coming out to Calgary even if I have to work!

Randy, I'll let you know when I'm flying in, looking forward to seeing you and Andrea.  Thanks again for offering to pick me up.

Where's the Corona?

Offline Asia

• Budget Lift
Heading over to Calgary
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 10:04:37 PM »
Check your PMs
near stock advocate

Rubi Tuesday (Karen)

Heading over to Calgary
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 05:24:38 AM »
Thanks tom got your pm and email at work.  I was delayed in toronto but heading to Calgary tomorrow, so I'll miss the run the run today.

If you change your mind at go tomorrow afternooon :)  :)  :)