Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Wheelin  (Read 8721 times)

Offline Kanueh

• Budget Lift
Re: Wheelin
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 10:25:23 PM »
Well I guess you'll at least hopefully have fresh tires for next summer.
2008 JKU Rubicon
3" BDS Lift / Kingone 9.5 Winch / 1.5" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers / Custom Front Drive Shaft
EVO Sleeves, Outer axle seals, Gussets, Control Arm Skids / Poison Spyder EVAP Skid
Superchips FlashPaq / Spal Waterproof Radiator Fan / Univers

Offline BrokenAxle

• That CB Yapper
    • Broken Axle home page
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 08:18:18 AM »
I will be there for 11

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »
As will I.
YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 08:47:08 AM »
I had a late night last night 11 is looking like it for me too...

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 09:51:40 AM »
Thanks to all who came out, it was a long slow day but everyone made it off the trail and back home. Big thanks to Voodoo for pulling my broke arse Jeep of the trail and Hps4evr for taking the time and effort to make sure we got out. Great seeing alot of you guys again and meeting some fantastic people

Offline VooDoo

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2012, 10:47:44 AM »
Thanks to all who came out, it was a long slow day but everyone made it off the trail and back home. Big thanks to Voodoo for pulling my broke arse Jeep of the trail and Hps4evr for taking the time and effort to make sure we got out. Great seeing alot of you guys again and meeting some fantastic people
I fully expect you to return the favor some day..........I had a great time despite the mishaps. Really good group of guys and girl.....I'm ready for the the next run!!!
Shh.....Don't tell my wife I did that!!!

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2012, 11:00:05 AM »
Was an interesting day. The weather was great and we got dirty... Learned a few things too. ;D
YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline dubbleJs

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »

Whatcha break?
'91 XJ - 3" procrap - cutout for 33" MT's  - More and more dents every run...Sold.
'98 XJ - Lifted, locked and lovin' it

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2012, 01:07:33 PM »
I believe my fuel pump took a complete and wholesome dump, as we were trying to figure the quickest way to get Dave's overheating WK out off the trail. Maze of logging roads on north westish side totw, clear cut huge sections. thought one might lead out quickly.....nope

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2012, 02:38:48 PM »
Yeah....that's the thing about logging roads. The ones that aren't being used anymore tend to get reclaimed right before they get back to roads that actually go to places :(

I hope the limp out didn't suck too much, and that the required parts for repairs are cheap.  :)
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(