Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: New Quad - 2010 Polaris Sportsman 850.  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Aspirated

• Budget Lift
New Quad - 2010 Polaris Sportsman 850.
« on: January 03, 2013, 07:45:04 AM »
I have bought a used Quad, Looking for general info on it.  Where is a good place to get service? What is the oil filter number and fluid types etc.
What would i spend my money on if it wern't for JEEP's
1998 XJ
2008 KK

Offline specialk

• CJA Executive
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:00:59 AM by specialk »
04 TJ Rubi

Offline cLAY

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: New Quad - 2010 Polaris Sportsman 850.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 11:57:19 AM »
Mountain Toys in Cochrane is a Polaris dealer and has treated me exceptionally well. I know lots of people from the city that drive out there to buy parts or machines. In past years when I have asked them for donations of prizes for the Toy Run they have always stepped up.

'93 ZJ, 5.2L, lifted/locked/36s..<gone>
'98 5.9er 4.10s,locked,LA,WJ knuckles

Offline tubby

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Life's too short for a fulltime job
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »
Mountain Toys in Cochrane is a Polaris dealer and has treated me exceptionally well. I know lots of people from the city that drive out there to buy parts or machines. In past years when I have asked them for donations of prizes for the Toy Run they have always stepped up.

This !

I've dealt with every quad dealer in Calgary when I was looking to purchase a new quad a few years ago. I was given mostly lackluster service from all these shops even though I was a serious buyer. I heard great reviews from friends who rode, about Mountain Toys in Cochrane. I made the trip there and was very pleased with the service I got. They let me rip around the back of the shop on 4 different models of quads that were on the showroom even though it was raining outside and the quads came back all muddy. They were friendly and knowledgeable about their equipment and modifications, maintenence etc. I stayed 1 hour after hours until I knew what model I wanted. I purchased my quad there, had it modified and serviced over the years. Great group of guys to deal with and their prices were a lot better than what I found in Calgary.

2 thumbs-up and definately worth the trip.
Lockers
Cuz ya can't kick arse with only one leg

Offline Aspirated

• Budget Lift
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 07:57:39 AM »
Thanks for the info. All great, appreciate it.
What would i spend my money on if it wern't for JEEP's
1998 XJ
2008 KK