Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Staun or Coyote dealer  (Read 1526 times)

Offline LLYJ

• UberWheeler
  • carport ghetto fab
Staun or Coyote dealer
« on: February 18, 2013, 11:55:19 AM »
Anyone know if any shop local, or at least on the Canadian side carries Staun or Coyote products ?

killed a couple air channels (were urethaned in) changing my tires this weekend and looking for some parts. The coyote channels seem improved over the Stauns

I found an outfit in California that sells coyote products, which are compatable but would rather shop in Canada / locally if I can.

BTW interesting thing, to buy coyote parts you have to provide proof to the coyote factory (photos or reciepts) that you have Staun's or Coyote beadlocks cause they won't sell to anyone with "InnerAirLocks" brand.  Coyote only ships parts direct fromt the factory apparently...

Coyote lists a shop in Edmonton but I am not sure they still exist ???
51 Willys CJ3A - V6, SM420, T18, D44/27 lockers
93 YJ, starting to see light at the end of the carport
98 ZJ, 5.2l - DD with too many go go gadgets
05 Dodge 2500HD hauler

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
Re: Staun or Coyote dealer
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 12:27:36 PM »
I unfortunately live just outside Deadmonton for the time being if you need something up here, just let me know....
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline tubby

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Life's too short for a fulltime job
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:35:36 PM »

Send a PM to Serge aka " Frenchy" on this forum. He used to sell Staun beadlocks and may be able to help you out.
Lockers
Cuz ya can't kick arse with only one leg

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 04:50:57 PM »
If I recall correctly inner air lock uses a regular tube whereas staun uses its own tube. Might be the reason for proof of ownership...
YJ=Y’all Jealous