Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: CJA OPEN STOCKER RUN - JUNE 10  (Read 13532 times)

m0th

CJA OPEN STOCKER RUN - JUNE 10
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »
Looks like I won't be able to make it. I'll see tomorrow morning, but don't wait around for me. If I'm going to be there, I'll be early.

charlie

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »
Hey guys, I'll be there tomorrow morning.... Been pretty busy lately so I haven't posted till tonight.  I've been out on quite a few runs with Kevman (who may or may not come along), but gonna take my jeep this time.

edit: Well, turns out I had plans for dinner tomorrow so i'm out.

Offline Mudhawg

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Rig Life
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2006, 10:28:07 PM »
ok looks like im not comin soo have fun ill make sure im havin fun at driven to perform with all the hot car models
1984 Chevy 6" Lift 40" Boggers

Offline Rubicon Josh

• Budget Lift
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2006, 12:29:09 AM »
Hey Mudhawg,

Sorry dude. Had a bunch of family stuff to take care of today. I've got 1 seat open still if you want it. It will be me, my son, a co-worker and you if you decide to come. Sorry if that means you get the back seat, but at least it's a day at McLean wheelin'.

Call me by 7:30am if you want me to meet you. 403-804-7720

Josh
First completed AEV Rubicon in Alberta and only the fourth in Canada!

Offline Rubicon Josh

• Budget Lift
Pictures
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2006, 06:50:35 PM »
Hey guys... great run today. I meant to give the guys that got any pictures or video of me my email addy. I have almost zero pictures of me wheelin and any that you guys got would be appreciated. I got a few as well. If you are interested in seeing them I can email them to you as well.

My email is [email protected]

Oh and also if any one is ever interested in going out but they haven't organized a trip yet, let me know. I have a pretty open schedule. I'm almost always up for a bit of an adventure and usually come out to McLean at least one day a week.

Thanks for any pics guys.

Josh
First completed AEV Rubicon in Alberta and only the fourth in Canada!

Offline Jeepless

• Budget Lift
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
Sorry we did'nt make it. Ended up at Bragg Creek... in the Monte Carlo Duh. Went to the "North of 60" tv show set and screwed around in bragg and Cochrane. Will be out next wekend for sure though.
Jeepless

Offline SwampRat

• UberWheeler
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2006, 09:02:14 PM »
I want to say "Thank You" to BlackYJ and Featherfoot.  You were an incredible team :lol:  :lol:.  I also want to say "Thank You" to all of the participants, you were a great group of people and I really enjoyed getting to know you and had a great time wheeling.  See you on the trails again sometime.  Thanks, Doug
I HATE mud and snow!!!!!!!
VE6DLR
VA6DLR

Offline cotaman

• UberWheeler
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2006, 11:00:04 PM »
i would also like to say thank you to the trail leaders BlackYJ and Featherfoot... It was a wonderful day to go explore a paradise like Maclean Creek, saw some great new terrain and met some new faces.  It was uneventful trips in terms of breakage and such... which is always good.  Granted after the offical run ended and JonnyC and myself went exploring and tried to avoid the ruts created by trucks on 44's on Fisher West.... my driver side U joint started to cry in pain and continued to whimper till I got back on the road.... hopefully shouldn't be to big of a pain in the   :roll:  to change.  Granted i think they are the orginal ones from 88, so time for the pentrating oil.  Hope to see you all on the trails again... next weekend.  

For all those on the run today... pm your addy and I will pass on pics/video once the cam is downloaded...
98 ZJ, 5" lift, 4.10's, 33" Dick Cepek Mud Country's, 231 swap,  winch/bumper, rock rails, lincoln locker, CB, parked, waiting to pass SK insp
01 WJ, the pavement princess that has been mirror deep in a hole
RIP -- 88 XJ, 3" Skyjacker, 31 MT

Offline Flathead

• Winch Wench
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2006, 09:03:36 PM »
I had a great day yesterday!  What a way to get initiated into Jeepin'!!  Thanks to trail leaders BlackYJ and Featherfoot, and thanks to trail "teacher" SwampRat.  I learned a lot, especially what a stock Rubi can do.  I'll definitely be out again.

I also have a few pics available.  If you have any ones of me, please send me a PM and I'll get you my address.

Joel

Offline BlackYJ

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://www3.telus.net/ccjc/page0002.html
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2006, 12:57:26 PM »
I agree it was a great time.  Thanks to everyone that came out and enjoyed themselves.  I have some pictures and when I get them off my camera I will pass them around.

Next time we can get into some more fun  :wink:  stuff, but only if Bob will let me drive his vehicle

And just for the record, Bob said he enjoyed my company.  I never thought those words would be spoke from his mouth.
'95 YJ with a few mods

FeatherFoot

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 03:25:05 PM »
And just for the record, Bob said he enjoyed my company. I never thought those words would be spoke from his mouth.

I couldn't possibly have said that.....no way.....absolutley no.....

That's just the crazed talk of an euphoric kid who's just ridden in a real Jeep!