4x4 Related Groups > Build Ups

<< < (3/3)

hps4evr:

--- Quote from: dljaljevic on January 12, 2018, 02:21:27 PM ---Would i need to regear for 33/34? Lockers and beadlock would be nice but i dont think thats in the budget just yet.

--- End quote ---
Do you know what gear ratio you have?

dljaljevic:

hps4evr:

--- Quote from: dljaljevic on January 18, 2018, 09:35:09 AM ---I think 3.21. I was looking at the 2.5" tera lift, but ill have to get an adjustable track bar and a better tire mount for the back (stock one cant hold 35's i guess) and then ill probably need a new rear bumper too haha. Not sure what to pick for tires yet

--- End quote ---
Tire's are always a hot topic. There's so many to choose from. Be honest with yourself on what your goals are for this jeep. If you really want it to perform off-road and want a mud tire you will sacrifice your street/winter performance. A good aggressive AT can do a lot off-road but will never be as good as a mud tire. Tire size is up to you, a 285/75R17 is about 34" tall and fits well, but if I recall you have 16" rims, there should be a size that fits your rims fairly well too.
If you keep your lift height to about 2" you can keep your stock track bars, it's not ideal, adjustable track bars make a big difference in my opinion. But good coils and shocks are very important as well.

dljaljevic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version