Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 695 times)

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
Happy New Year!
« on: December 31, 2018, 10:14:07 AM »
2018 had a lot of ups and downs for the club. We lost a couple good members of the jeep community. We lost some good trails down south, and may lose more.
But, we still got out and enjoyed the trails we do have. We had a fantastic show ‘n shine at a new location. Our annual Jeep 101 went very well and we gained some new members to go wheeling with. Our new meeting location, Cravings, has been awesome! And don’t forget the Christmas party to wrap up the year.
2019 will be a big year for the club. Officially our 20th year!
We have big plans! A trip to Moab in the fall, along with our usual Jeep 101, Show ‘n Shine and squeeze in a few wheeling days throughout the year. I hope we can all get out and hit the trails together at some point.
I’d like to thank the club members for doing their part to keep this place alive and kicking!
Our first club meeting of 2019 will be held at Cravings on Wednesday, January 16th. 6pm for a bite to eat, meeting starts at 7pm!
I hope to see everyone there!
Happy New Year!

YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline silverfox

• That CB Yapper
  • drawrof og nac enoyna
Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 07:45:46 PM »
Awesome

Looking forward to being part of CJA again...been to long.

Domino and I look forward to sharing times with some of the best people I have had the honour to know.

See ya at he meeting on the 16th and on the trails in the coming year.

Fox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018 JLU Lifted on 37's