General Forums > Chit-Chat

It's Hockey Time Again

(1/1)

StblJmpr:
So, it's all set.  We will see hockey again.  And with that will be the Red Mile for years to come.  I can't wait to see the results of the new CBA and the rule changes that get imposed.  Maybe it will improve the game, maybe it won't.  All I know is ANY hockey is better than no hockey.  This city has missed it and we were on a major high when the lockout happened.  Hopefully this city will rally up and support the Flames as they have in the past.

GO FLAMES GO!!

thunderstruck:
Hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey. Finally TSN will have on more than just poker.
It could go either way for the fan base. Either people will be totally reved up because they missed it or not really care becuse they've found other thing to do.

For me I already hear....

Ba-ba-ba-bum-ba-bum Ba-ba-ba-bum-ba-bum-bum da-na-na-na-na-naaaaaaa da-na-na-na-naaa-naaaaaa Bum-ba-bum-bum-bum bum-ba-bum-bum-bum-bummmmmmmmm......

oh and Don Cherry taking about punches not subs.

RUBI:
:roll:  NOPE.....not me. Tell em all to go get a real job.

Nevets:
I CAN'T wait.  Had nothing to do all winter long, but especially missed it around play-off time.
Looking forward to watching live games instead of old pre-recorded games from 1993.

TJ54:
Hockey Talk.
Yahoo! We must be getting close to winter wheeling, I'd better get those chains ready.

Can't wait to go toboganning.
 :lol:  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version