Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Forjeep Auto Parts (used Cherokee parts)  (Read 2402 times)

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
Forjeep Auto Parts (used Cherokee parts)
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:02:42 AM »
Anyone ever check this place out ?

http://www.yellowpages.ca/business/1,0/641951.html?what=Automobile+Parts+%26+Supplies+Used+%26+Rebuilt&where=Calgary&src%3Dypca&adid=&stype%3Dca#BusinessCard

I've called a couple of times, seems to have everything I need at decent prices... Hoping to have time to check it out this week, just wondering if anyone else here has dealt with him before ?
Jeep
With stuff

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Re: Forjeep Auto Parts (used Cherokee parts)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 10:17:30 AM »
Quote from: "frenchy"
Anyone ever check this place out ?

http://www.yellowpages.ca/business/1,0/641951.html?what=Automobile+Parts+%26+Supplies+Used+%26+Rebuilt&where=Calgary&src%3Dypca&adid=&stype%3Dca#BusinessCard

I've called a couple of times, seems to have everything I need at decent prices... Hoping to have time to check it out this week, just wondering if anyone else here has dealt with him before ?

I've never heard of them. Thanks for the link !!! Please let me know how it goes...

Dom

Offline BlackYJ

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://www3.telus.net/ccjc/page0002.html
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:30:20 AM »
I bet that it is still Jeep Stuff because it says 10 mins east of the city limits and has a chestermere number
'95 YJ with a few mods

Offline cotaman

• UberWheeler
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 12:51:41 PM »
2 different companies... prefer jeepstuff... everytime i have called forjeep auto looking for a part... yes he has one but he doesn't want to sell the individual part he want to sell the whole assembly... ie looking for axle shafts for my ZJ... he had them but would only sell me the whole axle. where as jeepstuff sold me what i was looking for.

just my two pennies :roll:
98 ZJ, 5" lift, 4.10's, 33" Dick Cepek Mud Country's, 231 swap,  winch/bumper, rock rails, lincoln locker, CB, parked, waiting to pass SK insp
01 WJ, the pavement princess that has been mirror deep in a hole
RIP -- 88 XJ, 3" Skyjacker, 31 MT

Offline Matt4x4

• UberWheeler
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 02:42:45 PM »
Cool another jeep store. I was thinking about setting up my own junk yard. But have no clue where these guys get their totalled rigs from.

There is a guy near red deer, but dont know the name. I always used to drive by it all the time.

Offline cotaman

• UberWheeler
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 03:58:42 AM »
they pull their wrecks from the insurance auctions and from people selling them to them
 :D
98 ZJ, 5" lift, 4.10's, 33" Dick Cepek Mud Country's, 231 swap,  winch/bumper, rock rails, lincoln locker, CB, parked, waiting to pass SK insp
01 WJ, the pavement princess that has been mirror deep in a hole
RIP -- 88 XJ, 3" Skyjacker, 31 MT

Offline WagoneerXJ

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Bagon Wagon!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 10:31:28 PM »
LOL, "Grande" Cherokee
98 XJ Sport 2 Dr, 3", 33's and Bushwacker Flat Flares
87 XJ Wagoneer 5", Dana 44, 34" Swamper TSL's
97 TJ 5.2 Magnum V8 swap, 4" and 33" MTZ's- GF's Jeep
84 Mustang GT-Built 351W 5spd
97 XJ - 3.5", 31" BFG. 370,000 KMS and counting!

Offline TrappersJeep

• Budget Lift
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 12:16:30 AM »
Quote from: "Matt4x4"
Cool another jeep store. I was thinking about setting up my own junk yard. But have no clue where these guys get their totalled rigs from.

There is a guy near red deer, but dont know the name. I always used to drive by it all the time.

Are you thinking "Heart's" just outside and south of Red Deer near Gasoline Alley?
RIDER PRIDE IS OUTTA CONTROL!!  CRACK THE PIL AND BRING ON THE CUP!!!

Offline trackerthrasher

• UberWheeler
  • 74' CJ 5
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 12:13:41 PM »
I called looking for a 4.7L motor for a 2000 grand and they didn't have one...any suggestions? :lol:
The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.