Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: IMPORTANT clean up advice  (Read 1970 times)

Offline TJ54

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/tj54jeep
IMPORTANT clean up advice
« on: May 11, 2007, 09:49:03 AM »
Yesterday at Maclean Creek one of the campground workers was picking up a piece of garbage and got stuck by a needle. He was taken to hospital for a variety of tests and vaccinations and will not fully know the results for three months.
As you most of you know there are alot of IV drugusers out there amongst the weekend partiers.

Please,please be carefull when picking up garbage. Maybe just give that piece of garbage a little kick to see what falls out before picking it up.

Actually get stuck by a needle is a very rare occurance even though finding used needle is unfortunatly not.

Ian
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Re: IMPORTANT clean up advice
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 12:11:23 PM »
Wow ...It makes me sick to my stomach.  :evil:

I've heard about people shooting up at the camp ground  last year from the guy at the camp ground. People go there because there is less chance for them to get caught. I hope they'll get the RCMP involve.

Talk about a poor dude that was trying to do a good deed or his job and getting the shyt end of the stick. I hope he's ok  :roll:

Thanks Ian

02TJSport

IMPORTANT clean up advice
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 05:37:06 PM »
That sucks.  Where I work a cleaner of one of our buildings had this happen.  It is becoming a bigger problem these days it seems. :(