Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: well i no longer have a jeep  (Read 1941 times)

blackrube

well i no longer have a jeep
« on: September 23, 2005, 03:27:46 PM »
after much deliberation ,last week i traded in my jeep ,,was a tough choice but with gas going up and the amount of hyway driving i do i decided to get somthing smaller

good news is its a srt-4    150 MPH  family car,,,,id post pics but camera is messed up (rotten kids)
so i guess im officially a winch bitch till i can find good prodject jeep

mike

does this mean i have to change my name 8)

Offline Mudhawg

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Rig Life
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 03:37:21 PM »
yes mike it does u have to change it to SoccerMomMike  :lol:
1984 Chevy 6" Lift 40" Boggers

blackrube

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 03:47:32 PM »
you do know what a  SRT - 4 is ,,,dougie ???

aint no soccer mom car,,,second fastest car dodge makes ,,but i guess this is the wrong site for me to talk about it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

or think of it this way

yes thats rite ,its a neon ,,,and its white ,,everybody knows thats the slowest color ,,,,c-mon line that LS1 UP
 :wink:

Offline Asia

• Budget Lift
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 09:44:08 AM »
Bummer Mike, sounds like a few people are having to make those tough decisions.  I use my Mazda for going to work and trips of any distance to save $.  I hear the SRT-4 has a good engine and handling dynamics  :D .  Just think, you get to play in traffic, at lights and on on/off ramps and no expensive car wash after  :lol: .  I used to have an '84 VW GTi and it was great fun tearing/sliding through corners on the Pirellies.  Do you know how to "toe / heel"?
near stock advocate

Offline Mudhawg

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Rig Life
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 10:30:25 AM »
actaly yes mike i do know whats an SRT-4 is mike and i know there are one FAWKIN hawt car that will haul arse but we all know in the end its still a neon and not a rubi

Motor- 2.4-liter turbocharged 16-valve double overhead camshaft (DOHC) engine

HP-230

0-60- 5.8 seconds

And heres the SEXY car

and the UBER nice motor MMMMMM Turbo.... Got Mad Blowoff Valve?

1984 Chevy 6" Lift 40" Boggers

blackrube

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2005, 06:54:22 AM »
Quote from: "Asia"
Bummer Mike, sounds like a few people are having to make those tough decisions.  I use my Mazda for going to work and trips of any distance to save $.  I hear the SRT-4 has a good engine and handling dynamics  :D .  Just think, you get to play in traffic, at lights and on on/off ramps and no expensive car wash after  :lol: .  I used to have an '84 VW GTi and it was great fun tearing/sliding through corners on the Pirellies.  Do you know how to "toe / heel"?

well im still in "break in mode"   but im remembering,,,used to have an iroc,,ya and a mullet :roll: ,,cant wait till i can get the car someplace safe enough to open it up ..153 mph ,,,,should be fun

blackrube

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2005, 06:59:02 AM »
Quote from: "Mudhawg"
actaly yes mike i do know whats an SRT-4 is mike and i know there are one FAWKIN hawt car that will haul arse but we all know in the end its still a neon and not a rubi

Motor- 2.4-liter turbocharged 16-valve double overhead camshaft (DOHC) engine

HP-230

0-60- 5.8 seconds

And heres the SEXY car

and the UBER nice motor MMMMMM Turbo.... Got Mad Blowoff Valve?

close dougie,,,,dont have,the cold air kit ,,or a blow off ,,,,and mine got the ACR pakage  ,and no it ant no rubi ,,i miss it already ,,but i wont when gas hits 1.50+  think i will build my dads cj7   starting next spring