4x4 Related Groups > General Talk

LIft Kit or Winch???

(1/2) > >>

Coolhand Luke:
If you had 5-600$ to spend what would you buy, winch or a suspension kit. Where is the cheapest and best kind to get? Any feedback is appreciated.

Spinalguy:
Winch :)

DIAMOND DAVE:
WINCH !!! :lol: People make the mistake of buys tires/lifts and still have no way to save their own arse. Don't forget proper hook up points for snatch blocking and tug straps.

bae146:
Cheepest winch is at Costco.  400 bucks.  It has worked well for me so far.  Not the fastest but definatly the most bang for you busk as it includes mounting channel, roller fairlead, cable remote, and a snach block.  It is made in china and imported into the states by champion power equipment.  Parts are available in quebec.  Costco warrenty for one year.

yjpaul:

--- Quote from: "bae146" ---Cheepest winch is at Costco.  400 bucks.  It has worked well for me so far.  Not the fastest but definatly the most bang for you busk as it includes mounting channel, roller fairlead, cable remote, and a snach block.  It is made in china and imported into the states by champion power equipment.  Parts are available in quebec.  Costco warrenty for one year.
--- End quote ---
Is it $400? i always thought it was $300.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version