4x4 Related Groups > General Talk

can4x4 mag

(1/3) > >>

apex:
Anyone else really enjoy this mag? I know the editing and layout is somewhat rough, but the content is always great.  The tech articles and buildups seem a lot more realistic and achievable than what I read in any american mags. JP mag and Offroader always show rigs with seemlingly unlimited budgets.  I think you gotta support the Canadian publications as much as possible.

I subscribed for a year and it is well worth the cash. Besides, i get mine at least two weeks before it hits the stands.

as for their site, the CJA is listed in the links section but I think this information is outdated?? I only ask because it is a great mag and our listing is free advertising for the Assoc.

http://www.can4x4.com/links/clubs.html#ab

SteveO:
The magazine is decent but the editing is brutal.  I'm not sure if they can't afford a prrof reader but I find it pretty annoying to have to guess what they're trying to say.  I don't there's anything less professional than a magazine full of aobvious mistakes.  I'd be embarrassed to advertise in it.

On the other hand, it's nice to see some local coverage.

Bnine:

--- Quote from: "SteveO" ---I don't there's anything less professional than a magazine full of aobvious mistakes.  I'd be embarrassed to advertise in it.

--- End quote ---

hehe, was that on purpose Steve?

SteveO:

--- Quote from: "bnine" ---
--- Quote from: "SteveO" ---I don't there's anything less professional than a magazine full of aobvious mistakes.  I'd be embarrassed to advertise in it.

--- End quote ---

hehe, was that on purpose Steve?
--- End quote ---

Wow, good thing I don't write for a magazine.  :wink:

henry:
I like the magazine too, albeit its a little rough on the editing part.  I like to see some of my friends rigs in it from time to time.  

You will get a subscription for $10 extra, if you buy it through an AURS membership.  So for $30.00/year, you get AURS and CAN4x4.  Its a good deal I thought.

Darren :twisted:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version