Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: sunday july 13th?  (Read 4483 times)

mudninja

Re: sunday july 13th?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 11:50:17 PM »
thats a freakin awsome trail! to much over heating though, couldn't do more than 90 on the highway without red lineing the temp , once i got to a car wash and sprayed the rad it when right back to half. maybe a gas powered preasure washer in the trunk is the cure :o  Thanks everyone, had a great time

Offline scott/kerri

• Budget Lift
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »
thanks for the fun day and all the help...we made it home....what normally takes us an hour we did in 2 1/2 hours with a whole lot of stopping to cool down....but had lots of fun in our stocker LOL....learned we can't make big waves anymore hee hee hee
Scott has the 04 tj...nickname itty bitty
Kerri has the 09 jk , 4 inch lift

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 06:45:08 AM »
Well, on the upside that wave lokked really, really, REALLY cool for a little while... ;D
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline nickcoleman9

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 08:53:26 AM »
hey we made it home but sooo much mud had to do 80 because the tires were out of balance but once we washed its a ton better had a great time.....Hmmmm anyone know of a nice bumper for a tj i dont think they will 'buff out'

Offline LAHAL

• Budget Lift
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 01:42:48 PM »
DAMMIT, sounds like you guys had a good time.

I should have skipped out on my baseball, but then again, I wouldn't have gotten this kick arse cut on my knee, and hands, and shoulder, and elbow.

Hope you guys go out next weekend, I wanna go out once more before I leave for a well needed vacation.

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 08:25:49 PM »
hey we made it home but sooo much mud had to do 80 because the tires were out of balance but once we washed its a ton better had a great time.....Hmmmm anyone know of a nice bumper for a tj i dont think they will 'buff out'

No luck with the hammer plan?  :P
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline BEZZ

• Budget Lift
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 08:28:48 PM »
I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm in!  Lets hope some one who knows the trails is actually going to come as well! Sunday jeep party!!!
Buy some safety glasses.
You can jackoff with a fake hand but you cant see out of a glass eye.

Offline cLAY

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »
Here is our pics form the Sunday. There are a few of you guys when we pulled out that Ramcharger.

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/clayhardock/June13%202008/?albumview=slideshow

'93 ZJ, 5.2L, lifted/locked/36s..<gone>
'98 5.9er 4.10s,locked,LA,WJ knuckles

Offline LAHAL

• Budget Lift
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »
Hey guys, anyone coming out this weekend?

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 01:32:28 PM »
If I'm still in town (looking more and more likely  ;D), I'm up for at least one day, and maybe two. Who's planning on running on Saturday? Sunday?

Mostly stockers again?

I've got one of the good maps that Mr.Beggins had last Sunday and have tweaked my GPS to provide good navigation information.

I think that at least one person with a winch would be a very, very good idea.

I'd like to take a step down in intensity/hole size/amount of winching needed/pucker factor from Fisher East. That's a long, long day.