Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: 2008 4dr Rubicon soft top  (Read 1340 times)

Crazy Davey

2008 4dr Rubicon soft top
« on: November 04, 2008, 03:23:55 AM »
Can anyone give me a rough idea what a brand new black 4dr Rubicon soft top with all accessories would or should sell for? I have an idea what I want but I might be way off. Maybe there isn't a market for these at this time, not sure...

Thanks

Offline Spinalguy

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://www.spinalguy.com
Re: 2008 4dr Rubicon soft top
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 08:00:48 AM »
holy crap...
did you have to clear the cobwebs off to make that post :o? ;D

you still dirtbiking?

can't help you on the soft top.
sent from my old school rotary dial phone.

Offline RckyMtnTJ

• UberWheeler
    • http://www3.telus.net/lck
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 08:09:42 PM »
holy crap...
did you have to clear the cobwebs off to make that post ?

;D ;D ;D
98 TJ 4" lift + goodies

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »
Can anyone give me a rough idea what a brand new black 4dr Rubicon soft top with all accessories would or should sell for? I have an idea what I want but I might be way off. Maybe there isn't a market for these at this time, not sure...

Thanks

Absolutely. If you get it from the stealership, the factory soft top with goodies will run you about $1700.

If you're buying one second-hand (but still new or like new condition), expect to pay no more than $600 US. I bought mine for $500 US, plus the price of a round trip to Montana to pick it up. Duty on it at the border was a whopping $25.

"JK forum" is a us based forum that caters just to JK drivers and owners. Try their classified section if you're looking for one (or want to sell one)
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Crazy Davey

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »
holy crap...
did you have to clear the cobwebs off to make that post :o? ;D

you still dirtbiking?

can't help you on the soft top.

Yup, cobwebs is right! Still around lurking but I can see I have not been missing much  ;)

Still have about a million hobbies and not enough time, and yes still dirt biking when I can.

Crazy Davey

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 11:59:33 PM »
Absolutely. If you get it from the stealership, the factory soft top with goodies will run you about $1700.

If you're buying one second-hand (but still new or like new condition), expect to pay no more than $600 US. I bought mine for $500 US, plus the price of a round trip to Montana to pick it up. Duty on it at the border was a whopping $25.

"JK forum" is a us based forum that caters just to JK drivers and owners. Try their classified section if you're looking for one (or want to sell one)

The reason I ask is that I have one, brand new, never used. Pulled it out of the jeep the other night and I want it out of my garage. Thanks for the tips, I am thinking I am pretty close on what I want to ask but will do a bit more research before I try and sell.

Thanks!

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »
Good to see you dave.

When we get the CJ done, we should grab you and your new jeep for an easy day in mclean.
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]