Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Careful what you wish for....  (Read 8263 times)

Offline barmanjay

• That CB Yapper
  • Wanna buy a trail? or Garage w/attached house?
Re: Careful what you wish for....
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »
The realtor that gets dirty
Dirty Old YJ , 4" spring lift and 33's  - Sold - *snif*
300C SRT8 - Workmobile

Jason Kim
Realtor
Maxwell City Central
889-4747

www.jaykim.ca

Offline tubby

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Life's too short for a fulltime job
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »

Trevor, you got a FREE hi-output alternator.What was the first thing you said to me? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?
I  did feel a "little" bad about doing this to you. I hope this in no way affects your ability to do free AC work for me...he,he
I did not kill this badger; it was found in that condition. My date was wondering  why I was pulling off to the side of the road and picking up roadkill in a suit and tie. I need help.

I honestly hope we can put this ugly incident behind us and continue to wheel as pals. You can still razz me online if it makes you feel better. Isn't this why I did this prank to you?
My apologies to people who had to see this on this site. It is in no way indicitive of the behaviour of CJA members. It has to be one of the weirdest threads I've ever seen on any Jeep site though.

ps. I laughed  until I cried at the mental image of Johnny falling due to unfettered laughter.
Lockers
Cuz ya can't kick arse with only one leg

Offline WhiteOut

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »
I highly doubt the above story.  There is no way that Noel would wear a suit and tie.  BTW thank you very much for the help with the Jeep.

Offline tubby

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 08:16:24 PM »
I wore a suit and tie for nine years behind a desk(hard to picture?) and I have a closet full of them. I had to cover my tattoos for work. That life is behind me now .
Always look your best on a first date so you can dissapoint them later with your true self LOL!
Fras, if you still need a hand lifting your Jeep; give me a shout. I promise not to leave dead animals at your place.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:22:22 PM by tubby89 »
Lockers

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 08:19:31 PM »
Trevor, you got a FREE hi-output alternator.What was the first thing you said to me? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?
I  did feel a "little" bad about doing this to you. I hope this in no way affects your ability to do free AC work for me...he,he
I did not kill this badger; it was found in that condition. My date was wondering  why I was pulling off to the side of the road and picking up roadkill in a suit and tie. I need help.

I honestly hope we can put this ugly incident behind us and continue to wheel as pals. You can still razz me online if it makes you feel better. Isn't this why I did this prank to you?
My apologies to people who had to see this on this site. It is in no way indicitive of the behaviour of CJA members. It has to be one of the weirdest threads I've ever seen on any Jeep site though.

ps. I laughed  until I cried at the mental image of Johnny falling due to unfettered laughter.

Noel, if there's anyone that deserves a badger, it's Trev. The creativity that you demonstrated with that caused you to rise a couple notches in my estimation.

BTW, Trev...good on you for rolling with the punches on this one  ;D
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline tubby

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
Trevor used to work in my neck of the woods in B.C. and should understand my sense of humor. I really do like the guy. The site and club are better for having him. He just needed to get his come up ins. At least I didn't leave a dead deer in his pool(what happens when you stiff me with non-payment) Those things are freakin heavy to get into your truck by yourself.

All kidding aside. I'm SORRY Trevor. Lets laugh our butts off over a beer some time.
Lockers

Offline jandh

• UberWheeler
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 06:04:23 AM »
Classic, just classic.   
1991 YJ

Offline Pookapotamus

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 07:27:49 AM »
nothing and i repeat nothing says "i love you buddy" like a badger in a box!   ;D

Offline RckyMtnTJ

• UberWheeler
    • http://www3.telus.net/lck
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »
What I'm really wondering is, did Noel get another date with the girl after stopping by the road side and picking up roadkill?  If he did, she might be a keeper!! ;)
98 TJ 4" lift + goodies

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »
nothing and i repeat nothing says "i love you buddy" like a badger in a box!   ;D

the roll of Dock tape and the condoms were hidden under the badger... You love birds are crazy!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Immortal

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 10:35:43 PM »
but both were already used, Dom. Ewwwww.
I guess Noel didn't need another date with afore mentioned "person"..... double ewwwwwwwwwww.
if we were smart with our money we wouldn't own Jeeps.
Here's your cup of STFU... ENJOY!

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:02 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D... Busted!

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »
so thats the story with the badger... noel called me up thinkin trevor was really fumed with him. his wife even called noel and gave him crap. but i cant see trevor being that mad, its only a dead badger. it could have been alive;)

... so what did you do with the dead badger?
YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline WhiteOut

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 07:14:43 PM »
I bet its in the freezer waiting to make a reappearance sometime in the near future. :o

Offline Immortal

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »
what badger?
if we were smart with our money we wouldn't own Jeeps.
Here's your cup of STFU... ENJOY!