Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: STUPID people  (Read 5766 times)

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
STUPID people
« on: October 25, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
what has this world come 2

yes I'm not a rocket scientist but i can F@$ken tell you if my truck has factory skid plates or not

maybe people are new to owning a truck but crap get your arse under it and check crap out be for you say you ll buy something and then realize u have one all ready

its just me blowing off some anger /

OK . I'm better now
04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline specialk

• CJA Executive
  • Talks waaay too much!
Re: STUPID people
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 07:29:04 AM »
LOL!
04 TJ Rubi

Offline Black Betty

• UberWheeler
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:50:15 AM »
Can't fix stupid.  This must be a Kijiji thing.  I think some of the countries finish browse this site.  I had an ad up for a bit looking for 31" mt's.  This guy contacted me by email saying that he had one 31" all season tire available but it did not hold air due to a rip in the sidewall, but not to worry he had a tube for it and would include it for a low low price of $30.

I replied politely no, and he continued to email me for days later saying it was a good deal and that now I just had to find four more....

I eventually told him to urinate off and after that failed just blocked his emails.

Gotta love Kijiji.
06 wk-soccer mom mobile aka Betty J
99 xj- Black Betty, 2" OME lift
94 yj- needs to be lifted aka Betty Rubble

Stupid hurts

Offline FirstTimer

• That CB Yapper
  • Gettin there!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 09:37:30 AM »
It has its ups and downs! 
UPs: I just bought a Rear Adjustable track bar with bracket from a guy in Edmonton, he held it for me for 2 weeks ( I did offer an extra 25$ for him to do so) as I had a friend heading up there this past weekend.

DOWNS: Scammers just trying to get your email address and Morons who have no idea what they are talking about!

In the end its a good way to get rid of you junk and make some cash! Some people are just better at it then others!
02' Black TJ Apex on 33s, 2.5"  OME HD lift, Currie JJ CA on all four corners, 4:10 axles, Husky-Liner Rear Swing-Away Bumper and Bushwackers Flat Flares.

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 11:02:40 AM »
In the end its a good way to get rid of you junk and make some cash! Some people are just better at it then others!

So, you just paid money, and $25 extra i may add to help someone get rid of their junk?  ;D Enjoy your new to you junk!  ::)
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 11:48:10 AM »
I eventually told him to urinate off and after that failed just blocked his emails.

Can you stop blocking emails please, I'm getting tired of creating new mail accounts so often.    ;D
Jeep
With stuff

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »
what has this world come 2

yes I'm not a rocket scientist but i can F@$ken tell you if my truck has factory skid plates or not

maybe people are new to owning a truck but crap get your arse under it and check crap out be for you say you ll buy something and then realize u have one all ready

its just me blowing off some anger /

OK . I'm better now

Soooo....you held an item for someone and it didn't turn out well?  ;D
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline FirstTimer

• That CB Yapper
  • Gettin there!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 12:54:03 PM »
Can you stop blocking emails please, I'm getting tired of creating new mail accounts so often.    ;D
Man its a wonder non of you guess are politician or lawyers (maybe you are) you do a very good job of dissecting what people say and turning it around on them! At least its entertaining!!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:02:17 PM by FirstTimer »
02' Black TJ Apex on 33s, 2.5"  OME HD lift, Currie JJ CA on all four corners, 4:10 axles, Husky-Liner Rear Swing-Away Bumper and Bushwackers Flat Flares.

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 01:54:04 PM »
Man its a wonder non of you guess are politician or layers (maybe you are) you do a very good job of disecting what people say and turning it around on them!  Atleast its entertaining!!  ;)

Did you just call me a layer? Is that bad?  ???

Your spelling is atrocious ! I think your keyboard needs some belt dressing.
Jeep
With stuff

Offline FirstTimer

• That CB Yapper
  • Gettin there!
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 02:03:30 PM »
spelling corrected!   :-[

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 02:35:51 PM »
...non of you guess are ...

Were you Waytecs English teacher ?  :D
Jeep
With stuff

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 04:22:22 PM »
love how this ends up being so funny .

yes i held an item for 2 people that didnt know there jeeps COME WITH FACTORY SKID PLATES

strange how my add says FACTORY skid plates
04 rubicon <4'' X series RC lift, 1.25'' RC body lift, 1'' RC MML, CV rear drive shaft,  Stubby front bumper, CB,35 MTZ" ,Hi Lifter 54'',LED tail lights , flat fenders, LED front Flasher, half doors, Light force spots, and CDN M101 custom Military trailer

Offline binare

• That CB Yapper
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 06:21:07 PM »
Thats not just run of the mill stupidy... its the kind that causes one to pick their bum and smile after a quick sniff. The kind that causes one to hump doorknobs out of curiousity... and the very same kind that makes me wonder... wtf did ya think that shovel was??

Offline Rubi03 jef

• Talks waaay too much!
  • she never understands
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 06:34:11 PM »
Thats not just run of the mill stupidy... its the kind that causes one to pick their bum and smile after a quick sniff. The kind that causes one to hump doorknobs out of curiousity... and the very same kind that makes me wonder... wtf did ya think that shovel was??

well said ..

almost as dumb as people that ask  is the rain is wet ???

Offline Raspberry

• Budget Lift
  • Do what you love, the rest will follow.
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 09:53:28 PM »
Were you Waytecs English teacher ?  :D

I lol'd at this!!!
DECEASED - 'Big Ben' (black '97 XJ) : ~9" lift - 35's - Ford 9" - 4.56 gears - armoured up - ...and a sound system that can annoy the hell out of Lemon-aid Jay!!
NEXT - Dark green '98 XJ to build up....