Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Expedition One Trail Series  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Kanueh

• Budget Lift
Expedition One Trail Series
« on: March 28, 2012, 08:07:37 AM »
I'm looking to add a winch and new front bumper to my 2008 JKU Rubicon. I like the look of the stubby bumpers but in reality I'll most likely never need it do I'm consider a full length bumper. The ARB was an option but I can't get over the amber light/turn signals in the corners.

I'm looking at the Expedition One Trail series, has anyone out there had any experience with it or have another full length bumper to suggest?
2008 JKU Rubicon
3" BDS Lift / Kingone 9.5 Winch / 1.5" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers / Custom Front Drive Shaft
EVO Sleeves, Outer axle seals, Gussets, Control Arm Skids / Poison Spyder EVAP Skid
Superchips FlashPaq / Spal Waterproof Radiator Fan / Univers

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
Re: Expedition One Trail Series
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 09:07:56 AM »
Maybe give Jason at Chanda Auto a call. If he's got the time available to do fab work, he builds great JK bumpers at a very competitive price. Stubby, Mid-width, or full-width, I'm sure that he can get you what you're looking for.
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline LEMON-AID JAY

• That CB Yapper
  • Bad a$$ zj owner
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 09:40:18 AM »
Thanks w squared ;D

yup we can build you a one off or I can order you in anyone your after. Feel free to give me a call and will talk bumpers maybe winches to 8) KINGONE all the way  :o
E-mortal customs
Www.e-mortalcustoms.com
3-2808 Ogden road s.e.
E-mail. [email protected]
Phone 403-265-6669
E-mail @ [email protected]
for all your 4x4 needs

www.piratesof4x4.com

Offline Kanueh

• Budget Lift
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 12:07:25 PM »
Thanks for the information and the lead for Jason. Jason I'll give you a call about the bumper, if I could get a price on the Expedition one Trail Series powdercoated and with the hoop that would be a good start.

As for the winch, I have never used or heard of KINGONE, I've only ever used Warn or Superwinch, are parts readily available for them, whats the reliability...I looked on your website and I like the price better than the Warn's for sure.
2008 JKU Rubicon
3" BDS Lift / Kingone 9.5 Winch / 1.5" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers / Custom Front Drive Shaft
EVO Sleeves, Outer axle seals, Gussets, Control Arm Skids / Poison Spyder EVAP Skid
Superchips FlashPaq / Spal Waterproof Radiator Fan / Univers

Offline LEMON-AID JAY

• That CB Yapper
  • Bad a$$ zj owner
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 12:41:21 PM »
Thanks for the information and the lead for Jason. Jason I'll give you a call about the bumper, if I could get a price on the Expedition one Trail Series powdercoated and with the hoop that would be a good start.

As for the winch, I have never used or heard of KINGONE, I've only ever used Warn or Superwinch, are parts readily available for them, whats the reliability...I looked on your website and I like the price better than the Warn's for sure.

I will get you a price on the bumper. Till then check out this magazine article from Australia
http://www.chandaauto.ca/themes/sportstore/Austrilia.pdf
Parts if they are ever needed are very easy to get I am the Canadian distributor so I have everything you will ever need.
I am sure one of the many people from here that is running one will add to this with there comments so you know its not just me that thinks they are the best  ::)
E-mortal customs
Www.e-mortalcustoms.com
3-2808 Ogden road s.e.
E-mail. [email protected]
Phone 403-265-6669
E-mail @ [email protected]
for all your 4x4 needs

www.piratesof4x4.com