Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: April 21st - Official CJA Open Run  (Read 27878 times)

Offline Teeka

• Baby Wheeler
Re: April 21st - Official CJA Open Run
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2013, 08:41:21 PM »
I had it.  Gone now after a tip to car was to de- ice the under carriage

Offline BUKI

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Project Fugly
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2013, 09:31:55 PM »
The ice is everywhere. I still can't put my swaybar links back on. Tomorrow is another day.

Offline AV.NINE

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2013, 11:19:12 PM »
Didn't mean to crash your run on Sunday, was trying to get some seat time in before highriders. I attempted to stay out of your way until I lost Aaron. Hopefully everyone made it back without carnage. The falls was a great trip but I was pushing snow with my headlights.

I have some gopro footage of a few jeeps I passed on lost knife if anyone wants to see it. It would've been the first 5 or so that we're leading that group. Crazy to see 30 jeeps coming down the trunk road.

Offline AstraX

• That CB Yapper
Re: Re: Re: April 21st - Official CJA Open Run
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2013, 11:26:59 PM »
Didn't mean to crash your run on Sunday, was trying to get some seat time in before highriders. I attempted to stay out of your way until I lost Aaron. Hopefully everyone made it back without carnage. The falls was a great trip but I was pushing snow with my headlights.

I have some gopro footage of a few jeeps I passed on lost knife if anyone wants to see it. It would've been the first 5 or so that we're leading that group. Crazy to see 30 jeeps coming down the trunk road.

Didn't even recognize your jeep... I thought it was Jeff.

Didn't make it up to the falls unfortunately...couldn't get up the hill and I iced it up for everyone else :(

Offline AV.NINE

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2013, 11:32:55 PM »

Didn't make it up to the falls unfortunately...couldn't get up the hill and I iced it up for everyone else :(

Come on buddy mines WAY nicer than his! Mines built with style...

I had some issues with the hill just after the large hill where it has a quick turn to the right. I slicked that up nicely.

Offline TL-Iguana

• Talks waaay too much!
  • XJ - The Official TJ Rescue Vehicle
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2013, 02:17:53 AM »

I remember doing that a few years ago.. and recieving rude remarks from someone riding with us that wasn't even driving a Jeep on that run... Your upping the game in a sense ;)
I did a Google search for "hot trannies" but nothing came up about oil coolers  :o

Worrying too much about mpg with a Jeep is similar to worrying about your sister's virginity. An ok thing to be concerned about but...

'01 XJ on 35s, '11 Jk DD

Offline jeepers97

• Stocker
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2013, 08:48:19 PM »
hi every one,

i would like to thank every one for showing me a good time, we all show some nice jeeps that day,
i wish i never broke, that steering pump lol. it took out my fan and belt , about ten minutes from where i was staying,
i would love to do it again with you guys, love how it was done and how great you all work together
here is a link to the trip, its only pics, as i have haveing trouble uploading the video. so i am editing it

again thank you CJA members and to mike for putting on a great trip, hats off to every one that day,
we had a great time

RRJC
mike

link
http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/mgvdark/slideshow/CJA%20abd%20RRJC

keep on jeeping

Offline CiaMonkey

• Budget Lift
  • Mini me
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2013, 09:11:59 PM »
glad to see i am not the only one rocking a old islander  ;D
Zombie Response Team

In commission- '92 YJ smittybuilt src bumper, 2x hella 700's, 2x hella 500's, cobra CB + antenne. To come: 4" suspension lift and 33" Nittos.

Retired- '12 wrangler mojave