Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Bottom Line Auto Brokers  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
Bottom Line Auto Brokers
« on: June 11, 2013, 09:11:52 PM »
No Haggle, No hassle - Your Bottom Line Price Guaranteed

As the premier auto broker in Alberta and British Columbia, headquartered in Calgary, Bottom Line Auto Brokers specializes in vehicle negotiation and United States importing, both in day-to-day cars, trucks and SUV's, as well as high-end vehicles. As your auto broker, Bottom Line saves you the hassles and time involvement that come with buying a car directly from a dealership.

Bottom Line does not "sell" vehicles; we help you buy them

I specialize in

New Car
Used ( Local and Canada Wide)
Importing from U.S. (As Well as importation of parts etc.) Can advise you on the importation of modified vehicles in to Canada  ;)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 02:51:09 PM by Jrama »

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
Re: Introducing Bottom Line Auto Brokers
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 01:52:42 PM »
Just Clarify about what exactly my service is for those who seem to be missing the mark....
The Formula is Extremely complicated...

1. Tell me the car you want and how much you want to pay, I then find the vehicle.

I know its pretty rough.... but I guarantee that you will save time and money using my service.

What exactly do I do?

New Car- Handle all the hassle and negotiation of your new vehicle purchase and secure a price as close to Cost as possible as well as waiving Doc/admin fee's etc
Used Car- I find the car you want at the price you want using my network of dealers and wholesalers. I deliver a plated vehicle to your door no BS.
Importation-  I handle all inspections, Canadian requirements, brokerage, transportation, insurance, clearance letters, warranty,documentation,registration and sourcing from the United States. Whether it be new or used I will deliver the plated vehicle to your door and hand you the keys.

I Can also help you sell your vehicle, whether it be to a dealer or private sale

Basically I offer the best deals on New Car purchases, Used Car purchases.  Partial to FULL importation services. Check out my Corvette ad! Its kinda nice saving over 10K on your next purchase!

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2010-Chevrolet-Corvette-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ496883118
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 02:52:02 PM by Jrama »

Offline Knox

• That CB Yapper
Re: Bottom Line Auto Brokers
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 11:11:12 PM »
Thanks again Jamal

My wife was pretty picky about the colour of our new car. Jamal tracked it down for us and negotiated a really good price. we save around $1200 on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT.

my buddy at work also used Jamal to find him a Rav4. He saved well over 2k on his purchase.

Its just an easy process, highly recommended :)
2003 TJ
"Your TJ has the aerodynamics of a brick"
"if you lose the stick, chances are you'll lose the jeep......"

Offline Jrama

• That CB Yapper
Re: Bottom Line Auto Brokers
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 10:30:31 AM »
Just wanted to let you all know that I have started a successful referral Program    ;D

Anyone who sends business my way that results in a happy customer will get a 100 bucks, Obviously if you mention CJA and wish to use my services the same discount applies.

I know more than a couple folks on here are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, I ask that you  shoot me a message and see what I can do for you.

More info check out my Personal Site

www.CalgaryCarbrokers.com

Jamal