Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Thanksgiving run 19-Oct  (Read 7354 times)

Offline BUKI

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Project Fugly
Re: Thanksgiving run 19-Oct
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 06:58:20 PM »
Well. That was hella fun. Even though we didn't make the falls. Stupid electric fan. I still can't believe the amount of mud in wiaporous. Got home without a hitch. Kept under 100 the entire way. Even was still able to make it to uhaul early. Thank you Robin/CJA for the lunch. Had a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Offline fug

• CJA Executive
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Airdrie Pick n Pull
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2013, 08:54:31 AM »
Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.  It was good to get out and away from work for a bit.  Glad to hear you had fun Buki... between attack of my killer runt dog, getting showed up by a tracker on 31" all terrains and your fan conking out on you... I figured you might have been soured on the whole experience.   8) ;D

If anyone has any pics/video of my ZJ on three wheels and could send them to me I would appreciate it greatly (email is my user name at telus.net or pm for my cell if you want to send them via MMS). 
Fug
TJ Rubicon

Offline plaerzen

• Stocker
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2013, 10:40:08 AM »
We had a blat out there.  Turns out though I may have burned out my clutch through this weekend + the past 2.  Going to go see if I can adjust the cable at all to get some more throw, as right now I can't even engage gears from neutral while it's running :p

Offline morerpmfred

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2013, 10:35:35 AM »
Had a blat as well. Food was good , good crowd.
Checked out a scenic spot.
No pictures from the jeep on three wheels.