Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: New to the site  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Zombiehunter

• Baby Wheeler
New to the site
« on: March 22, 2014, 03:10:08 AM »
Hi there

my wife and I are new this fourm  we recently bought a jeep and don't know many wheelers here as I moved away and am back and she didn't meet anyone till me that loves wheeling

iam not new too wheeling wife is beginner  and our three young dogs are new eldest dog lloves the bush and we have a wee wheeler on the  way

Our rig is stock 94 grand larado with v8 planned mods are fuel injected 383 stroker  built trans dbler kit for tcase possible is 205 NP mated to another full time drivers drop narrowed f350 dana 60s Detroit lockers 588 gears 37s 8 inch rubicon express lift coils all way around and custom long arm four links front and back with inner and outer bead locks full exo skelly roll cage front rear custom fabed bumpers and lots of rigid lights ( gotta spot them undead at night )  things are subject too change

daily rig is F350 SD diesel 2006  powermax turbo wicked wheel2 apr head studs fireringed heads cold air intake 5inch exhaust all way out 4 inch lift 35 mickey tommpsons SCT tuner upgrades duel turbos 190 cc injectors 8 inch BDS lift with duel FOX2.0 shocks and duel steer stabilzers and 38 nitto mud grapplers and bullet proofed trans and SCT live wire ts tuner with innoavative  custom tunes

Offline hps4evr

• Administrator
  • Talks waaay too much!
Re: New to the site
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 08:08:12 PM »
Looks like a wild build plan. Keep us posted on progress.
YJ=Y’all Jealous

Offline JackstandJohnny

• Talks waaay too much!
  • where Jeeps go to die
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 11:47:06 PM »
Go Clayton's.

Or if you want some build up diffs check out the for sale thread and look at clays rig for sale. Great parts jeep for you
~ rescue green JKUR on 35s.  typical rubicon build

Offline cjust

• UberWheeler
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 07:07:49 PM »
Welcome to CJA
J ust
E mpty
E very
P ocket

Offline The Machinist

• CJA Members