Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: LOTS OF JEEP PARTS...CJ - TJ  (Read 1218 times)

Offline duallyguy

• Stocker
LOTS OF JEEP PARTS...CJ - TJ
« on: December 12, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »
 I have a bunch of jeep parts to get rid of...projects keep changing. Im on vancouver island but will be in Alberta for xmas and can transport.

Pair of CJ front fenders...aftermarket ones a few years old off my trail rig. Not rusty, nice but not mint. $350/pair.

New in box...Genright steel corner guards for Cj, Yj or Tj. Theseare uncut blanks so you can put the opening where you like, I got them for a wheelbase stretch or use for a comp cut or just a stock rig..heavy...shipping was outrageous...unopened...$450

I have a complete rolling chassis for  CJ7...very nice non rusty frame with a newer 4"set of springs, lift shocks, sway bar disconects, steering box brace, AMC20 with detriot locker and 1 piece alloy USA axles, dana 30 with a lock right, both 4:11 gears, 15x10 5 on 5.5 aluminum wheels...complete or pieces. ?...offers

Email [email protected]     if you want info or pics

Offline Impact

• Budget Lift
Re: LOTS OF JEEP PARTS...CJ - TJ
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 11:56:29 PM »
Interested in pics of front fenders.
12 Crush JKU Sport
05 Orange TJ Sport-2" BB, 1.25" BL... (1 tons, 39's... Who the fawk really knows!)
92 Red Cherokee Sport-4.5" Rustys Lift, 33's KM2's, Eagle Rims(405k's n still tikkin...) Sold :(

Offline duallyguy

• Stocker
Re: LOTS OF JEEP PARTS...CJ - TJ
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 01:00:19 PM »
E mail me for pics or shoot me a cell# and I can text them to you.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:16:57 PM by duallyguy »