It's been years since I've logged on here, and it's with a heavy heart that I show my face again and bow down to the sad reality that it's time for me to sell my XJ.
The Jeep It has been in my family since new, and has received a lot of upgrades over the years as factory parts have worn out. Most of the work has been completed by the great folks over at Broken Axle. It currently features the following upgrades:
-Aftermarket stereo (Pioneer/Auditor/Eclipse) c/w custom integrated rear subwoofer enclosure
-Spectre Cowl Air Intake
-Bushwacker Flat Fender Flares
-32” Goodyear Duratrac tires on 16” Jeep rims (x5) c/w Spidertrax 1.25” Wheel Spacers
~3” Lift Kit
- Old Man Emu HD Rear Leaf springs c/w Rubicon Express extended shackles
- Old Man Emu Rear Shocks c/w Detours Shock mount spacers.
- Old Man Emu HD Front Coil springs c/w JKS ACOS & JKS Bump Stops
- Old Man Emu Front shocks c/w Detours shock mount spacers
-Iron Rock Adjustable front upper and lower control arms
-Iron Rock double sheer track bar
-Old Man Emu front steering stabilizer
-Rugged Ridge Steering box brace
-JKS Front Swaybar Disconnects
-Extended length stainless steel brake lines
-Rubicon Express slip yolk eliminator
-Tom Woods rear drive shaft
-Jeep Front Skid Plate
-JCR Transfer Case skid plate
-JCR Gas tank skid plate
-JCR Crusader Rock Sliders
-JCR Rear Bumper c/w 2” receiver and integrated Rear quarter panel armor
- Rear quarter panel cut-n-fold completed
- JCR rear tire carrier swing-out c/w dual Rotopax mounts & highlift mount
- Custom rear mudflaps
- Or-Fab Front Bumper c/w grill guard and 4x aux light mount
- Kingone 9500lb winch w/remote mounted solenoid and in-cab control mount
- Rigid Industries Amber LED Fog Lights
-IPF H4 Headlight housings c/w upgraded H4 bulbs and HD wiring harness
-JCR center console brace/bracket
The Jeep has seen very little use in the past 5 years, so it's time for someone else to get some joy out of it. It's in very good shape overall, and the only real issue is a slight rear main seal leak (since it is a Jeep XJ...). I've got a few spare parts that would come with it as well.
I have it listed on Kijiji for a pretty optimistic $8k. I'm open to reasonable offers.https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1504040085&posted=true&adActivated=true
Not looking for trades or lowball offers.
Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]
if you have any questions.