Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Anyone interested in going out ths weekend?  (Read 2338 times)

Offline calltrex

• Talks waaay too much!
Anyone interested in going out ths weekend?
« on: July 27, 2006, 09:57:03 PM »
Anyone interested in going out ths weekend?

July 29 or 30th

Should be nice out..
........___________
.......//.......""""......\\
....=//___________\\=
.....(@)___JEEP_(__@)
......\____I===I____/
.../""""/........J
../""""/=(=)___....../""""/
./___/............==/""""/
....................../___

cool99

I am...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 12:12:01 PM »
I have no winch nor rear tow hooks but I am game if I can get away with it. Went out on a run after the show n' shine and was fine.

Offline Rubicon Josh

• Budget Lift
Mclean on sunday
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 12:49:56 PM »
I'll be out on sunday probably. I'm camping in kananaskis this weekend so I want to take a few friends out to see the back country. I'll probably keep things pretty easy for the girls, but will probably do sylvester to fisher west to quirk and up to quirk ridge for the view if it is clear out. I'll probably also take a quick detour to the end of the trail to fish in the elbow for an hour. If you guys are interested let me know by 5 tonight. otherwise I'll be at the store by 10 am.

I'm driving a stock '03 rubicon. I'm staying out of the mud unless some one has a winch.

Josh
First completed AEV Rubicon in Alberta and only the fourth in Canada!

Offline Rubicon Josh

• Budget Lift
Mclean on sunday
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 12:50:11 PM »
I'll be out on sunday probably. I'm camping in kananaskis this weekend so I want to take a few friends out to see the back country. I'll probably keep things pretty easy for the girls, but will probably do sylvester to fisher west to quirk and up to quirk ridge for the view if it is clear out. I'll probably also take a quick detour to the end of the trail to fish in the elbow for an hour. If you guys are interested let me know by 5 tonight. otherwise I'll be at the store by 10 am.

I'm driving a stock '03 rubicon. I'm staying out of the mud unless some one has a winch.

Josh
First completed AEV Rubicon in Alberta and only the fourth in Canada!

Offline SwampSinger

• CJA Members
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Baconator
    • mmmmm-bacon
Re: I am...
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 06:28:50 PM »
Quote from: "cool99"
I have no winch nor rear tow hooks but I am game if I can get away with it. Went out on a run after the show n' shine and was fine.

No winch is fine... but you should get rear two hooks or something on your rear bumpder to attach a tow rope :roll: