Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Saturday Feb 19th Run  (Read 490 times)

Offline jpkidd

• Winch Wench
Saturday Feb 19th Run
« on: February 17, 2022, 09:48:06 AM »
Clay and I are headed out Saturday.  We are not sure exactly where we will end up going.  We are thinking about heading up further north around Limestone or Marble Mountain area and doing some exploring.  I thought I would post up and see if there is anyone interested in joining along.  As always everyone is welcome.  We would expect club rules to apply.   Be sure to have proper tow points front and rear, recovery gear, and appropriate gear for the weather.  Please post up if you would like to join.

Thanks
Kirk
Kirk

97 Jeep TJ, 33" tires, 4" lift, rear Detroit Locker with Supper 35 Kit, warn 9500lb winch

Offline Tee-Hee

• CJA Members
  • Budget Lift
Re: Saturday Feb 19th Run
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 03:54:49 PM »
Why you pick a day I’m busy?!?! Have fun and post pics
Why buy a Jeep when you can walk for free🤪🤪🤪🤪

Offline slanktapper

• UberWheeler
  • Rob
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 04:00:36 PM »
We are thinking about heading up further north around Limestone or Marble Mountain area and doing some exploring.

Should be a great trip. It snow just over 6" near Rocky yesterday and only a dusting of snow the next few days.
UPDATE: It snowed another 6" over night up here. I'd assume double in the Limestone area! 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 08:12:41 AM by slanktapper »
Tall Rob

Sold: Silver 06 Rubicon - 35"
Current: 92hp True selectable 4x4, Spooled rear diff, Electric front locker, 30" Mud Tires, Snorkel. Warn Axon 35s.

Offline fedropor

• Baby Wheeler
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 09:42:38 AM »
@Kirk Is that one Jeep or two? I may be interested but we may need chains. West of limestone's gonna be breaking trail and fighting ATV and snowmobile tracks.  Some of the east side trails are easier to get to from the Clearwater by 7 Mile Campground and exit down by marble.
98 TJ
05 LJ

Offline MattMan

• Administrator
  • That CB Yapper
  • old age & treachery wins over youth & vigour
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 08:09:51 PM »
@Kirk Is that one Jeep or two? I may be interested but we may need chains. West of limestone's gonna be breaking trail and fighting ATV and snowmobile tracks.  Some of the east side trails are easier to get to from the Clearwater by 7 Mile Campground and exit down by marble.
I knew we had the right guy for our next Trail/Run Cood…  8)
MattMan

'21 JL Rubi, 3.6l 8spd, Warn VR10, 2.5" lift, Tazered w/35’s

Offline jpkidd

• Winch Wench
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 06:31:29 AM »

Two jeeps.  Looks like we are going to do Lost Knife. Meeting at Timmy’s in Heartland on the 1a @ 10:00am. 
Kirk

97 Jeep TJ, 33" tires, 4" lift, rear Detroit Locker with Supper 35 Kit, warn 9500lb winch