Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Hot Chocolate Run  (Read 2587 times)

Offline NUXJR

• That CB Yapper
Hot Chocolate Run
« on: January 09, 2007, 11:52:15 AM »
Howdy folks!!!!

Wonderin if the HC run is open to non-members this year?  Would like to perhaps invite my neighbor with his kids & the Taco :wink: .

If so...any chance for Saturday instead of Sunday?  My kids had a crappy day at school after last years run cause we were so late getting home :roll: .

Offline TJ54

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/tj54jeep
Hot Chocolate Run
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 04:59:47 PM »
It is that time of the year that membership dues are due, Old members are more than welcome to pay their $50 and get the inside scoop.  :) read my signature. Rob. :wink:

Steve is putting together this run, I am not sure of his plans for the run.

I guess we could charge $52.50 for a cup of hot chocolate for non-members. Then we could throw in a free membership :lol:
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Offline Rookie

• CJA Members
  • That CB Yapper
  • build it, break it, rebuild it better
Re: Hot Chocolate Run
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 08:15:58 PM »
Quote from: "NUXJR"
Howdy folks!!!!

Wonderin if the HC run is open to non-members this year?  Would like to perhaps invite my neighbor with his kids & the Taco :wink: .

If so...any chance for Saturday instead of Sunday?  My kids had a crappy day at school after last years run cause we were so late getting home :roll: .

Rob I'm gonna have to limit this run to members only because we have invited one maybe two other clubs along for this run so we have the potential
for 20+ rigs

Once we get closer to the date and we have heard back from the other clubs as to the numbers I maybe able to open it up to a limited number of nonmembers

The hot chocolate has always been a Sunday run and I can't do a sat run

Steve
TJ with some stuff

Offline cablesmurf

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Relapsed Jeep Addict
Hot Chocolate Run
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 08:16:10 PM »
Me and my daughter would like to go too and I'm willing to renew my membership, but I believe I have to own a Jeep???

Could we make an acception for me since I have had 7 jeeps (all built btw :wink: ) and ya know...the Tracker's kinda Jeep'ish... :oops:

Oh, and Sunday is the only day we can go as I work Satardays.
Hi, my name is Dan and I'm a Jeepaholic

Offline NUXJR

• That CB Yapper
Hot Chocolate Run
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 01:27:35 PM »
Quote from: "TJ54"
It is that time of the year that membership dues are due, Old members are more than welcome to pay their $50 and get the inside scoop.  :) read my signature. Rob. :wink:

Steve is putting together this run, I am not sure of his plans for the run.

I guess we could charge $52.50 for a cup of hot chocolate for non-members. Then we could throw in a free membership :lol:

HAHAHAHAH :lol:  :!:   Good one Ian :wink:

Heard a rumor lately that some folks seem to think that membership to some things is somewhat overrated.  Are you offering anything exclusive these days :?:  :P

Just kidding around eh :roll:   But seriously....been considering the renewal issue.  Just wish I could come up with more time :(  :evil:

Will have to discuss the Sunday issue with the family...have to get back to ya.

Offline TJ54

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/tj54jeep
Hot Chocolate Run
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 04:13:11 PM »
Are you offering anything exclusive these days

Yes. You can get a very good parts discount at Courtesy Chrysler
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
Hot Chocolate Run
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 09:38:00 PM »
Quote from: "cablesmurf"
Me and my daughter would like to go too and I'm willing to renew my membership, but I believe I have to own a Jeep???

Could we make an acception for me since I have had 7 jeeps (all built btw :wink: ) and ya know...the Tracker's kinda Jeep'ish... :oops:

Oh, and Sunday is the only day we can go as I work Satardays.

Considering the amount of jeeps you've owned, probably will own, built, fixed for others, and have helped others around here fix I vote yes.

I've got some jeep goodies laing around we could stick on that tracker to push it over the edge  :wink:  :wink:
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]