Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: I Are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!  (Read 773 times)

gsxtacy

I Are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!
« on: November 11, 2007, 05:23:57 PM »
Hey fellas, i is back...

long story short, i fumed off some guys in upper management (VP and Chairman) of the company i worked for with my "newfangled ideas" and was shortly laid off thereafter.  anywhoo, i'm back in calgary with another job and another jeep!

Towing the fox up to Cold Lake worked fine until about 5 miles north of mundare... the tow-bar spit a ball out and the jeep went into the ditch, i hit the brakes and the fox came around, whiplashed the truck, rolled it and went tumbling into the ditch itself... sold it to the wrecker's kid for towing expenses...

well, the fox and my 02 sierra were both write-offs, but i managed to get my hands on enough $ to wrangle an 04 Jimmy ZR2 and a 1948 Willys 1 ton pickup ( :twisted: ) which i'm rebuilding currently...

yay!

happy to be back...

Offline dunl

• Talks waaay too much!
    • Red Deer Jeep Packrats
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 05:57:09 PM »
Damm.....sorry to hear about the fox, glad you're okay.  :shock:
`48 CJ2A, `54 CJ3B, `97 TJ, and 03 WJ...batting close to .500 when it comes to jeep models owned vs. jeep models created.....
Red Deer Jeep Packrats
www.reddeerjeep.com

gsxtacy

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
yeah, i'm glad that every thing's fine...

i picked up a universal, 12 circuit wiring harness from performance products ltd.  and gauges from the jeep wrecker here in town.  got a 350 in the back of the truck (maybe this should be a rare rear engine model?) and a buncha toggles from napa... this rig is gonna get the full treatment... later on down the road, i'm going to have the original seats re-upholstered and throw a pair of 33x10.5 r15 on white steelies...  :roll:  just dreaming of possibilities...

weird thing is it's pretty rare i guess, and considering it has a t-90 side shift and a PTO... guess it's a 1 ton pickup... got a d44 in the front and some weird Timken planetary whatchamacallit in the back ( pumpkin is on the side, not left -> right )

now, your input is needed... do i get rid of the box (rough shape) and build a flat-deck for it?

what would you like to see? what should i do with this gem?