Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Local retailers  (Read 746 times)

Batscrew

Local retailers
« on: April 13, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »
Anyone know of local retailers for jeep accessories? Or is better from the States? We pick up our 4 dr Saraha later this week and was thinking  about a window bag or Cloverpatch and one of the those sunscreen tops?

Thanks

Offline big black dodge

• Budget Lift
Re: Local retailers
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »
i tend to by all of my truck stuff of ebay.  make sure you checks the sellers reputation, how positive his results are (ie 98%).  you have a lot of selection and save money.  with my cold air intake for the dodge i saved over 50$ from the cheapest i could find it in calgary.
81 CJ7 350, SM 465, Dana 300,  dual dana 44, 4" lift, soon 33" TSL

Offline Waytec

• Talks waaay too much!
  • not all there
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 07:51:12 PM »
The two big ones are Modern Motors and National 4x4 some pepole like one and others like the other. It is touchy subject to get into on the form but what I do is price one and then the other and also get delivery times. I also get a lot of stuff through 4wd.com. my only thing with going through the stats is if it show up damaged, broking or missing parts you have know one to yell at, and usually if something gos wrong they will give you a smoking deal on the next thing you get.
Why does your Jeep say Toyota on it?
The obstacle is the path.

born2jeep

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
I have been using North Shore off road for the last few months. They are based out of Vancouver (so you don't have to deal with the boarder) and I have had nothing but great luck with them. Awesome pricing and fast shipping.

Sam