Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: Please slow down!!  (Read 10539 times)

Offline frenchy

• Talks waaay too much!
Re: Please slow down!!
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 12:30:45 AM »
SERIOUSLY, So much road rage in this city, in this province, in this country, etc...

People need to chill out!.

Someone cuts you off, big deal, life goes on.
Someone is driving slow, so what? Hang back a safe distance and enjoy life and all the freedoms a vehicle is giving you.
Left turn from the right lane ? Oh My Goodness, is the world going to end ?
Jeep
With stuff

MB.Muffin

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 08:06:57 AM »
Whatevs...

Tinkerer.. I never called you retarded... note the word "MOST" in there before people... you're not MOST people now are you?

towhook

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 11:07:56 PM »
You surprise me MB! Last time you got into about driving, it was on another site, and in the end it turned out that you didn't even have your D.L. yet! And clearly stated on an open forum(driving related, starts with E, has a J in the middle and a C on the end) that it was alright to be driving without it, as you had been doing forevs(<----just to keep with the lingo) like that. Now how long have you had your D.L. (or learners?), a couple of months? Seems like you have all the experience in the world to be making such a case!

Offline dunl

• Talks waaay too much!
    • Red Deer Jeep Packrats
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 11:12:43 PM »
Ouch...busted.

`48 CJ2A, `54 CJ3B, `97 TJ, and 03 WJ...batting close to .500 when it comes to jeep models owned vs. jeep models created.....
Red Deer Jeep Packrats
www.reddeerjeep.com

Offline Mudhawg

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Rig Life
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 11:22:41 PM »
anyone care to do the honors and strike it to represent the gongshow?  ;D

1984 Chevy 6" Lift 40" Boggers

Offline XJHERO

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Soberphobic
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 09:43:14 AM »
OOOOO let me hit it ;D
Like ivry soap....pure as frack
DD
Get at me Wolf

MB.Muffin

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »
You surprise me MB! Last time you got into about driving, it was on another site, and in the end it turned out that you didn't even have your D.L. yet! And clearly stated on an open forum(driving related, starts with E, has a J in the middle and a C on the end) that it was alright to be driving without it, as you had been doing forevs(<----just to keep with the lingo) like that. Now how long have you had your D.L. (or learners?), a couple of months? Seems like you have all the experience in the world to be making such a case!

whatever. You can't prove crap. and on top of that I have my DL so i have just as much right to say what I want. And this forum is not EJC. EJC was the biggest mistake I made. I may not be a jeep owner on here but I am legally allowed to drive and I can state my opinion as much as I want unless someone asks me otherwise. I am a jeep enthusiast my intentions are no more than to enjoy trails and the company of other fellow jeep lovers. If you all have a problem with that then fine. But nothing I said here was "I break the law, you should too" ... I'm simply stating why I don't agree with the traffic laws today. My points have been proven on a daily basis.. but since none of you drive anything like me nor have you driven WITH me... you have no cause to go saying im a bad driver. There's a first time for everything for everyone. Sorry I've actually DONE some of them. Doesn't make me a bad driver and it doesn't make me a bad person so stop judging people based on things they say.

towhook

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 01:32:53 PM »

whatever. You can't prove crap. and on top of that I have my DL so i have just as much right to say what I want. And this forum is not EJC. EJC was the biggest mistake I made. I may not be a jeep owner on here but I am legally allowed to drive and I can state my opinion as much as I want unless someone asks me otherwise. I am a jeep enthusiast my intentions are no more than to enjoy trails and the company of other fellow jeep lovers. If you all have a problem with that then fine. But nothing I said here was "I break the law, you should too" ... I'm simply stating why I don't agree with the traffic laws today. My points have been proven on a daily basis.. but since none of you drive anything like me nor have you driven WITH me... you have no cause to go saying im a bad driver. There's a first time for everything for everyone. Sorry I've actually DONE some of them. Doesn't make me a bad driver and it doesn't make me a bad person so stop judging people based on things they say.

Smack! That was fun! Not judging you, I was actually trying to show you that maybe you shouldn't be so judgmental, but I guess you didn't see that.

Offline fug

• CJA Executive
  • Talks waaay too much!
  • Airdrie Pick n Pull
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »
Fug
TJ Rubicon

Offline XJHERO

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Soberphobic
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2008, 02:14:11 PM »
Hits from the gong
Like ivry soap....pure as frack
DD
Get at me Wolf

Offline FiEND

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Wrecking Ball
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2008, 04:46:22 PM »
my peanut is bigger than yooouuuuuuuurs.  din't read the thread but i'll hit that gong!
1Wide2High
ILV2FRT
'97 TJ [sold]
'17 JK Rubicon

MB.Muffin

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2008, 09:35:11 AM »
Smack! That was fun! Not judging you, I was actually trying to show you that maybe you shouldn't be so judgmental, but I guess you didn't see that.

I'm not judgemental. I just don't agree with ALL the road laws.. thats all.  And in my opinion some people really should not drive.

My biggest point is that the flow of traffic needs to be kept up.. And alot of the time someone interrupts that flow inappropriately which in turn can cause accidents.

For Example:
this is not an attempt to start this over again but is it really that difficult for people to know how to merge onto highways? ... I take the highway daily and I always have to stop because the person in front of me either wasn't aware that they needed to get up to 100 or just chose not to... ... that interrupts traffic flow. Probably the biggest interruption too..  I think sometimes it might be helpful to put the definition of "merge" on the sign..

OH AND MY PEANUT IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!  ;D

Offline TJ54

• Talks waaay too much!
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/tj54jeep
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Offline sylvrinvader

• That CB Yapper
  • the micro wheeler
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2008, 09:35:33 PM »
 :) bla bla bla bla   >:( bla bla blabla  ??? bla blablanla  :-\ bla bla bla .

and did i forget bla. :D :D :D
03 TJ, 33" BFG's,4:88 gears  BBoost, CB, custom front bumper,  insta/extenda trunks, rugged ridge roof rack w/basket

Offline Mudhawg

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Rig Life
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2008, 10:25:28 PM »
my intertet peanut is THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS big  ;D
1984 Chevy 6" Lift 40" Boggers