Calgary Jeep Association

Author Topic: March 14th CJA open run  (Read 11026 times)

Offline Rubicon Josh

• Budget Lift
Re: March 14th CJA open run
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »
I think I may try to make it into Calgary this weekend. If I do then I will plan on coming with you guys. I will try to convince a few friends to join us as well. I will be driving my green beast: '03 Rubicon with AEV Highline hood and fenders, 35" BFG Mud terrains as well as most other required equipment.
First completed AEV Rubicon in Alberta and only the fourth in Canada!

Offline Rubicon Josh

• Budget Lift
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »
Hey Blaire and Dom... are you guys going this weekend. Haven't seen let alone wheeled with you guys for a couple of years now. Would really like to see you guys out as most of the guys that have responded to this thread I've never wheeled with before. I'm sure that they are all more than competant, but would love to catch up with you guys!

Offline 01sahara

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »
Hey Blaire and Dom... are you guys going this weekend. Haven't seen let alone wheeled with you guys for a couple of years now. Would really like to see you guys out as most of the guys that have responded to this thread I've never wheeled with before. I'm sure that they are all more than competant, but would love to catch up with you guys!

Sorry, I have family stuff that weekend busy  with the kids. Hope to see you on the trail soon. I think Dom's  jeep is down for repair.  Try to make one one of the meetings. Good to hear from you.

Blair
Super Winch, 33" MT, 2 1/2" lift , CB, Flat Fender
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/george-jungle.html

Offline Rubicon Josh

• Budget Lift
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »
Sorry to hear you won't be out this weekend Blair, but family first. As for the meetings... they are a bit hard to make on time these days now that I am in Brooks. Perhaps with spring breakup drawing near I will be able to slip away from work early for a meeting or two. Dom, I always have a seat free if you are interested. I know how it is sometimes when the Jeep is outta commission for a while.

Offline Bnine

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Sticky Fingers
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009, 08:17:01 AM »
Phils truck is more jeep then half the newbies that go on these runs anyways.   ;)

He has flat fenders and big poison spyder sticker.  :):)
My Mechanic Calgary
Mobile Auto Care
403-483-1083
[email protected]

Offline barmanjay

• That CB Yapper
  • Wanna buy a trail? or Garage w/attached house?
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009, 11:26:22 AM »
sorry guys
I'm out, kiids have a bday party to attend this sat. that takes precedence. over my joffroad joy, besides, i dicovered this morning the clutch slave is losing fluid :(
The realtor that gets dirty
Dirty Old YJ , 4" spring lift and 33's  - Sold - *snif*
300C SRT8 - Workmobile

Jason Kim
Realtor
Maxwell City Central
889-4747

www.jaykim.ca

Offline S-FLY

• Budget Lift
  • '94 XJ
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »
I might be able to go;  pending water pump, front driver tow hook and random suspension clunking repairs.  :)
ve1sly