Calgary Jeep Association

Linked Events

• CJA New Year's Day Run!: January 01, 2012

Author Topic: CJA New Year's Day Run  (Read 34324 times)

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
Re: CJA New Year's Day Run
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 08:22:41 PM »
I'd like to make it to this.  Just dont have a cb yet.  Just put an m8000 on the bumper tonight. Ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure!
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline homeguy

• Budget Lift
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
Great!

2010 Mountain Edition, ARB front and rear diff covers, BFG AT's, Vision X Solstice XILS4102 & Solo's, S-Pod switch bezel, K&N drop in filter, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Poison Spyder front bumper, OME 2" lift, Rigid Industries Dually's & D2's, M8000

Offline Vinman

• CJA Executive
  • Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 07:18:04 AM »
 I may be in on this run, a good shakedown for the new to me heep.
/l ,[____],
 l---L -OlllllllO-
 ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

Quote from: Bnine link=topic=25904.msg162940#msg162940      date=1341881306

Resident prick is my job and it took me ten years to earn that title

Offline thayer03

• Budget Lift
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 08:12:35 PM »
I think this would be a good outting for the Waggy! I'll be there with the full size!!
FSJ's RULE!!!

Offline Corbitto

• Budget Lift
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 07:55:00 PM »
Just got the jeep a month or so ago so not ready to wheel yet.  be cool to meet some people and talk jeep for the newproject  I do have my superduty though is it possible to tag along or is it jeep only? Thanks

Offline homeguy

• Budget Lift
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 07:57:04 PM »
I'm just wondering where we meet up and what  time it would be that we meet?  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
2010 Mountain Edition, ARB front and rear diff covers, BFG AT's, Vision X Solstice XILS4102 & Solo's, S-Pod switch bezel, K&N drop in filter, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Poison Spyder front bumper, OME 2" lift, Rigid Industries Dually's & D2's, M8000

RUBICON13

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 08:39:09 AM »
Corbitto,

I am running solo in my Jk if you want to call shotgun. I can meet you at Smitty's and I think you can leave your vehicle there for the day. Let me know.

Jeff

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »
Just got the jeep a month or so ago so not ready to wheel yet.  be cool to meet some people and talk jeep for the newproject  I do have my superduty though is it possible to tag along or is it jeep only? Thanks

I'm going to suggest that riding shotgun might be better. The problem with a full-size that's not set up for wheeling is that if you do get stuck, it's very hard for the smaller and lighter vehicles to get you un-stuck.
I followed a rainbow out to a garage and found a leprichaun. The rainbow ended in a potted cactus on his porch, but there was no gold :(

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 10:13:41 AM »
I'm just wondering where we meet up and what  time it would be that we meet?  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

First post updated - we're meeting at Smitty's at 9 AM. Please stop to fill up first, and then come on over to Smitty's.

Offline homeguy

• Budget Lift
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 10:43:34 AM »
First post updated - we're meeting at Smitty's at 9 AM. Please stop to fill up first, and then come on over to Smitty's.

Sorry for asking.  Smitty's in Cochrane?

Offline Corbitto

• Budget Lift
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
maybe i will jump in shotgun.  my truck is an 11 superduy with 6" lift and 37" superswampers.   rear locker.   goes pretty good in the mud i have played in but havent really tried out the deep snow yet.  would air down for sure. 

Offline morerpmfred

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2011, 11:12:39 AM »
I would be more worried about the ice on the hills then the deep snow.

Offline Corbitto

• Budget Lift
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 11:21:18 AM »
yes what i do know is ice and swampers are not friendly lol

Offline w squared

• Talks waaay too much!
  • Keamy Hungry!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »
Sorry for asking.  Smitty's in Cochrane?

No need to be sorry  :). Your post made me realize that we hand't specified the time and place, so I went and did that. Thanks for the reminder.

Yes, Smitty's in Cochrane. We almost always "circle the wagons" there before we do open runs in Waiparous.

Offline WhiteOut

• Talks waaay too much!
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »
I'll be there, have to try some new toys out.